Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random Dozen


1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
 I am currently putting off boxing up my personal stuff at school and getting ready to move to new buildings.

2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
I'm not sure but I very rarely make it to the musical act of Letterman.  I can easily sleep through the night.  My husband claims my dog can jump on my head and it doesn't even phase me.

3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
hmmm.......I am going to have to go with the 90s.  Not because I enjoyed any of the fashions then but because that is when I was in HS and college and I could get away with wearing jeans, boots, t-shirts and sweatshirts a good majority of the time.

4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
I am not the cook in the family, but if I had to feed people probably cookies or cupcakes.

5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
I really try not to be because I am thrifty (or cheap, however you want to spin it).  Although I have been known to grab a movie, or iTunes card, or break down and buy the hubby baseball cards on occasion.

6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
I want Garth Brooks there to sing "The Dance."  If he is unavailable then any good male vocalist would probably be acceptable.

7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
I don't know what it looks like but it sounds like complete silence.

8. What is your favorite type of bread?
Honey wheat

9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
Distrust.  I am generally a very trusting person but there have been some recent events that have left me a bit jaded.  

10. What trait would you like most to develop?
Diplomacy..........

  11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
Either my living room or my office.  My living room is purple and cozy and comfortable, my office is blue with a "Stardust" ceiling and it has all of my favorite things in it.

12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging? 
I need to do a better job of balancing.  During school mostly everything revolves around school stuff, weekends are for taking care of things around the house.  I try to find a regular time to exercise or walk but school stuff always seems to get in the way.  Maybe with a change in job descriptions that will get a little better.  I guess we'll see.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment