1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blondes do indeed have more fun? That they are "dumber" than brunettes or redheads? Be honest! My friends who are blondes are fun to be around so I don't know, there may be something to that........
2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat? Cows, but their habitat really isn't that wild
3. This week the U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador," should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO? Let me email my friend Greg who lives in Roswell, NM. He may have....
4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film. I can honestly say I have never seen an Alfred Hitchcock film. I have seen an episode of the The Simpsons that parodied one once though.
5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home? I would rather spend time at the golf course but I guess I will say home.
6. Which Disney princess is your favorite? (Or Disney character, if you are a guy) Mulan, that girl kicks butt!!!
7. What kind of art is your favorite? Artwork from my students. Thanks to some talented kids I have things to hang on the wall.
8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on Youtube receiving thousands of hits? Some of them are pretty funny, others are just plain stupid. I have to admit that no matter how bad of day I am having, Tracey always makes me laugh. Peace and blessings, peace and blessings.
9. Where do you buy your jeans? Where ever they are cheap and I find some that fit!
10. Tell me about your first automobile accident. Well, let's see......I flew my dad's pickup for 30 feet and then rolled it three times, all while not wearing a seat belt. I pretty much totaled the pickup. I ended up on the floor on the passenger with one knee shoved up under the dash. I swear to this day I still have pieces of glass in my back although my husband thinks I'm nuts.
11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you would be dishonest? *Sigh*
12. If you were appointed "Ambassador to Aliens," what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain? I'm not really sure if the aliens would find it interesting but I'm pretty sure I could get World Series tickets that way. I think politics would be the most difficult thing to explain.