Saturday, October 16, 2010

iMovie, Websites, and Blogs, OH MY!

Today I spent about 2 hours fighting with iMovie.  I HATE IMOVIE 09!!!!!!  I was trying to edit video clips from 3rd grade music this week, a job that would have taken me maybe 20 minutes per class.  Thanks to iMovie 09, however, it took me considerably longer and that was only for 2 classes! 

The plan is to start a blog with pictures and video clips of some of the things we are doing in music class and link the blog to the school website.  This involves getting the blogged unblocked by the school's filters and me figuring out how to create new pages on the website again.  I hope to get it up and running in the next week so be on the lookout!

On a slightly more bizarre note, the dog's basketball in the backyard has finally deflated enough and they have figured out......well, just watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment