Monday, October 11, 2010

Inherently Happy People

You know the people I'm talking about right??  Those people who always view the glass as being half full as opposed to half empty, the people who love their job everyday, the folks who walk around with cartoon birds and woodland creatures buzzing about them because they are so happy........you know the folks that tend to disgust you from time to time.

I have a friend that is a happy person.  Have you ever been around a happy person when they have not had a stellar day?  Its a very odd sensation, kind of like there is some riff in the force.  I am hoping tomorrow is a better for my friend.

On another note, I am going to a recital tomorrow and I am actually kind of excited about it.  Brahms Sonatas played on a Chilean clarinet.  Yes, I realize that statement puts me in a whole new category of band geekdom, but I don't care. 

Side note, Brett Favre just threw his 500th touchdown pass...........it might be okay to retire now, just a thought........

No comments:

Post a Comment