Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2 more days!!

Two more days of school left.  (I think I can, I think I can)  Fifth graders are busy wrapping up a project.  I believe they have been using recess time to work on it which is somewhat impressive (except they should have got it done in class, too much fun stuff to play with in Garageband).  The fourth graders are finishing up with recorders and they actually don't sound too bad.  The little kiddos are getting the chance to play with a PVC instruments donated to us by one of the high school seniors and there is a little bribery with some Animusic videos as well.

Then its time to gear up for summer; State FFA Band, golf, baseball games, a wedding or two, sax quartet, jazz band, Symphony in the Flint Hills, Kid's College, guitar class, wheat harvest, did I mention golf?  

My awesome golf girls!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment