Sunday, June 12, 2011

Favorite Five of the Week

5.  Got to go golfing.  I played absolutely horrible but a bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work.

4.  Started back with the daily walking with Sharon!!

3.  Three nights in Con.  Two nights were practices and one was our saxophone gig concert.  I got to play bari this time.  Oh how I love that instrument!!

2.  My nieces 6th birthday party.  We had it right after my sax gig and both grandmas got to come.

1.  Symphony in the Flints Hills.  Another fabulous day in the prairies of Kansas.  The weather was absolutely perfect this year, the sun was shining but it wasn't too hot, a slight breeze but not too windy.  I saw lots of old friends from back home, some new friends from here in town, and even some old friends that now live in St. Louis.  I, however, did not get to see my friend from high school that now lives in Illinois.  We kept missing each other and cell service was sketchy so we never made contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment