Tuesday, February 2, 2010

10 Things I Know for Sure (at least I think)

1.  I could not live without Chapstick.  I am not very nice when I have misplaced my Chapstick or if it has gotten stuck in the tube.  Cherry or strawberry only please.

2.  There are few things more exciting than getting a new school issue computer, especially when your old one was at death's door.

3.  Four days of 6:30 am basketball practice in one week may kill me. (or at least make me very cranky)

4.  There is nothing like watching your students sit wide-eyed in wonder at one of the world's greatest tubists and getting the opportunity to share that experience with them.

5.  It is always nice to be thanked even when it is followed up with the dreaded but.........

6.  Being an adult sometimes sucks.  For a person who always likes to have a plan and is somewhat of a control freak, making possible life changing decisions is agonizing.  Taking a leap of faith is not my strong suit.

7.  My to-do list is impossibly long.  Probably the reason I am avoiding it.

8.  Two little white dogs are not conducive to a black wardrobe.

9.  Opening Day is April 5th, so I will NOT be in school that day!!

10.  There is nothing more comfortable than blue jeans, a sweatshirt, and a pair of boots.


Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday.  I am headed back to school for basketball.  GO TIGERS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks for picking up the list! I agree with #6. It's a tough thing to step up and out of the comfort of our boxes.

    Go ahead....take that leap of faith. I believe in you....

    ReplyDelete