Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The first official blog of Summer!!!!!!!!

First of all...congrats to the Hays Crew for the new addition to the family.   She is a cutie!!!

First "official" day of summer was spend doing the following -

7:30 (yes that's AM) - actually got my butt up out of bed and went for a walk with my personal motivator
9:00 - flag practice learning the tryout routine, way to go girls, you are picking it up fast!!
Noon - leave to head to Rolling Meadows.  The guys hit some balls on the driving range and did some putting before we played.  I opted out (didn't want to use up my good shots just practicing).  Us four women played 18 holes of best ball.  We were only 3 over after 9 but things went downhill after that.  Had a great afternoon with Scoop, Juice, and the Redneck.  Shared a lot of laughs, some great golf shots, and some not so great shots.  Ended the evening with a gathering at the Tropics.  Good food, good friends, and a lot of old stories.  Got a little sunburned and not looking forward to walking at 7:30 tomorrow morning again but it was well worth it!  Summer 2010 is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It feels great! I eased on out of bed at 7:30 and poured my coffee in a very quiet house. Never wake sleeping teenagers!

    I have finished one book and started a second. I love summer!

    ReplyDelete