Monday, June 28, 2010

Evidently, I'm It





1.   What’s your staple meal (ie. what meal do you cook most often when you can’t be bothered to be adventurous)?

Considering I am not the cook in my family, I guess I would have to say Mac and Cheese.  It is honestly one of the few things that I haven't managed to screw up over the years.
 
2.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
 
I was going to be an architect.  I started taking drafting when I was in 5th grade and continued through high school.  I learned how to use AutoCAD and VersaCAD and oddly enough how to bury naughty computer games so a teacher couldn't find them, but that is a story for another day.  I stuck through architecture for one year at KSU and traded in the four white walls of the studio for the four white walls of a practice room.  I do have extremely neat handwriting because of all those years of drafting though.
 
3.   What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?
 
I am currently reading 1776.  I have a book about Nannerl Mozart ready to go and my grandma just loaned me four books about the Amish so I should be set for a while.

4.  How do you relax?

This may sound odd but working on the farm is my idea of relaxing.  After wheat harvest I always feel much better.  I also enjoy playing any of my instruments for relaxation except guitar.  I'm not good enough at it yet for it to be relaxing.

5.   What color are the interior walls of your home?

Up until a few years ago, everything was white and it was driving me absolutely nuts.  I may have gone a little color crazy but here goes........entryway - medium blue-green, parlor - darker blue-green, living room - purple, dining room - just started painting it olive green, downstairs bathroom - light lavendar, kitchen - brick red and yellow gold, upstairs hallway - same yellow gold as kitchen, bedroom - light green, my office - blue, Matt's office - imagine Kaufman Stadium. I have wallpaper bought for the upstairs bathroom that is purple, green, and gray.

6.  What is your guiltiest pleasure?

hmmm......I guess it would have to be my pickup.  Do I need a truck?  Not really, but I love my truck.

7.  What time is bedtime and getting up time?

I try to go to bed around 10:30.  During the summer I have been getting up and walking at 7:30.  During school, maybe 6:45.  Thankfully it doesn't take me long to get ready in the morning.

8.  How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?

Not very long unless people on my list post new stuff. 


If you have read this and haven't been tagged yet, I guess you are it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment