Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Can you feel the love?

Today I was pleasantly surprised by a visit from three of my older kids. They hung out in the music room for a while, played on the instruments like little kids, and took a tour of their old elementary school and shared some memories.

Imagine my surprise when I go outside to head towards home to change and go to a basketball game when I was greeted by this........










and this..........














and this.........













Can you feel the love??


They have already been warned that paybacks are hell.  I am not queen of the prank for nothing.  What to do, what to do, what to do..........(insert evil laugh here). 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brenz-
    Ask Julia to tell you her joke about the interrupting pirate... if she tells it right you'll laugh cuz I KNOW how you love pirates!

    ReplyDelete