Monday, March 22, 2010

Back to the Grind

After a very relaxing Spring Break where I did not do much of anything, today was back to work.  Not only back to work but Stardusters week to boot.  I spent most of today in the auditorium.  We got a lot accomplished and had some very good middle school helpers.

Here is what I did do over Spring Break.  I finally got some more paint on the walls in my house.  After finishing can #1 of paint I went to the garage for can #2.  Can #2 has set in the garage all winter long and evidently that is not good on paint.  After much stirring, I could only get the paint to a cottage cheese consistency, very gross.  So after a quick trip to Lowe's on Sunday I finally got the unpainted part of the kitchen done and threw some paint up in the stairway.......well, as far as I could reach without a ladder.


When we primed the stairway, hubby stood on plank stretched from the top step to an extension ladder stood at the landing of the stairs.  I have offered alcohol and food to my friend who claims to have crazy, mad paintbrush taped to a stick skills.  I prefer not to walk the plank.

No comments:

Post a Comment