Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break Begins

After getting a few projects done for Stardusters on Friday, Spring Break officially began.  It started with freezing my butt off Saturday at a KSU baseball game with our friends Wayne and Paige.  After warming ourselves up at Little Apple (at which time the sun finally came out) we headed home to watch THE basketball game.  I'm assuming I don't have to tell you which one.  Sunday was absolutely and totally unproductive.  Today I have tried to get some cleaning done but the progress has been slow.  I like for things to be clean I just don't like getting them that way.  The downstairs bathroom is now clean and the hallway floor upstairs has been stained.  I guess I will go work on the kitchen now.  It has suffered from a week of rainy weather and two little dogs that have not been trained to wipe their feet before coming inside.    The next goal will be to find the horizontal surfaces that one might call tables.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment