Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random Dozen


1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?  Well, I just recently got rid of a pair of boots that I bought in high school.  My next oldest pair would probably be a pair of black dress shoes.  I don't wear them that often.

2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?  Yes I did.  I bought 2 boxes of Trefoils (the shortbread ones).  They have different names for them here up north and I still can't get used to it.

3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?  No, and I would look really funny dancing by myself.

4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?  I was very responsible.  My parents would punish me by making me go to town on a Friday or Saturday night and I couldn't come home until after 10:00.  I thought going to town was a huge waste of my hard earned gas money.

5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? I don't even know what movies were nominated, but it is doubtful I saw any of them.

6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?  I would really prefer not to watch.

7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?  Any Thursday during the summer because that means I get to go hang with my golfing gals.

8. Do you miss anyone right now?  I miss Sharon, our schedules have not allowed us to get together since before Christmas!

9. Do hospitals make you queasy?  Any place with doctors makes me uneasy.

10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.  Home Depot, there are a lot of things I would like for my house.

11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?  Yeah, most of the time.

12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?  Both are difficult.  My explanation for or against either one would require a lot of details about prior experiences that are best not shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment